The tuition fee and other fees for B.HS are changed according to norms prescribed by the SPPU. They are subject to change from time to time as required by the SPPU or the Government of Maharashtra.
Fees should be deposited in cash in the Bank of India, Karve road branch, Pune 411004 on the same day when the admission is confirmed or else the student will be considered to have withdrawn his application and accordingly admission will stand cancelled.
Students belonging to backward classes can avail of prescribed concessions in tuition fees.
Students of all other categories have to pay the fees at the time of admissions.
Candidates from ‘outside Maharashtra’, and from NRI quota and overseas students have to pay higher fees.
Candidates from ‘outside Maharashtra’ have been described by the SPPU as follows and which means:
- A candidate whose domicile status is outside Maharashtra and has passed his qualifying examination from a university outside Maharashtra, He will be eligible for admission as a candidate from outside Maharashtra.
- A candidate whose domicile status is outside Maharashtra state, but who has passed his qualifying examination from a statutory university in the state of Maharashtra, but has passed his HSC or its equivalent examination from a recognized school outside the state of Maharashtra will be eligible for admission to an institution which lies in the jurisdiction of the university. He will be considered as a candidate from outside Maharashtra State.
- A candidate whose domicile status is outside Maharashtra state, but who has passed his/her HSC, or equivalent examination from outside Maharashtra State, while filling in the application form for admission he/she should indicate the domicile status as ‘other than Maharashtra’.
NRI and Overseas Students
Students seeking admissions in the NRI category through the SPPU will not be subsequently accommodated in any other category and will continue to pay fees applicable for NRI category throughout all the years of the course.
Overseas students desirous of securing admission to this college should contact foreign students cell at the SPPU for obtaining a proper letter of admission from them. They will be admitted to the college only if they produce such letter of admission issued by the SPPU.
Quotas and Reservations
The college follows the government policies and guidelines for reservation while allocating seats in this category. Students desirous of getting admission in any of the reserved categories must provide with the form all supporting documents issued by the appropriate and prescribed component authority, without which the application will be considered for open category.
Students who do not seek admission within reserved categories, or who have applied in the open category, will not later be considered for any reserved category.
Refund of fees on cancellation of admission as per university rules
If a candidate cancels admission, fees are refunded according to University rules. There is, in any case, no refund of fees for cancellation made after thirty days from admission. The candidate cancelling his/her admission will be entitled to receive the refund of fees after reducing the amounts as indicated here in under:
- Cancellation from the first day to ten days of securing admission 200/o of the total fee will be deducted and the balance money will be refunded.
- Cancellation from the eleventh day to 30th day 40% of the total will be deducted and the balance money will be refunded.
- Cancellation after 30th day no amount will be
The students require to have at least 75% attendance in each course. The students who fail to comply with this requirement shall not be allowed to appear for the University examinations.
Such students shall have to seek re-admission in the same class in the succeeding year.
Faculty both teaching staff and administrative staff is appointed as per University Rules.