Eligibility for admission (as per SPPU rules)
- The candidates should have passed the higher secondary certificate H.S.C (XIIth Std) Through Maharashtra State Board or its Equivalent Board in Arts/Science/Commerce stream or MCVC/Home Science or it’s equivalent in any stream or vocational with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- However, in the case of reserved & certain specified categories as per University’s rules, this would be relaxed to 45%.
How to apply in person or through post
- Application for admission to the B.Sc (H.S) Certificate course should be made on the prescribed form by interested students.
- The prescribed form along with the prospectus can be collected from the college office personally.
- The admission form duly filled with all requisite documents should be submitted to college within the date prescribed for receipt of the admission forms. Incomplete and incorrect forms will not be accepted.
- Admission forms will be scrutinized by the college and appropriate authorities. Admission is granted solely on the discretion of the college authorities.
- The students should pay the prescribed fees at the cash counter of the college on the same day when his/her admission form is signed by the appropriate authorities, failing will cancel the admission automatically.
- The fee receipt should be preserved by the students.
Prospectus and admission form
Application form and prospectus can be obtained from the administrative officer, Ambrosia Institute of Hotel Management (AIHM), Ambrosia Resort, Sr.No 38/2 Campus, Bawdhan, Khurd, Pune 411021. Request for the application form and prospectus must accompany with the DD drawn in the name of Ambrosia Institute of Hotel Management, Pune, plus postage if any required, or collect the form and prospectus personally on payment of Rs.500/- at the college office counter.
Request for the prospectus and for the admission form may be sent to the following address:
Ambrosia Institute of Hotel Management,
Ambrosia Resort Campus, Bawdhan Khurd, Sr. No 38/2, Pune 411021.
The request must contain the name, telephone number and full postal address (with PIN CODE) of the person requesting the prospectus and admission form, and the name of the course to which admission is sought.
Completing Admission Form
- Instructions to students for filling the admission form are given along with the form.
- Documents required must be submitted with the form.
- Students may also apprise themselves of all the rules of admission and the procedure of admission as stated in the prospectus. Any changes made thereafter will be displayed on the notice-board of the college and will e available on this website www.aihmpune.com.
- Admission form must be complete in all respects including the documents.
- A duly completed admission form is one which gives all particulars sought and has all applicable documents attached.
- Admission form must be completed by the student in his/her own and in clear handwriting.
- It may be sent to the college in person, or by post/courier.
Timings of office on all working days 09:30 am – 04:30 pm. (Except Sundays)
Documents to be submitted along with the application form:
- By Students who have passed H.S.C from Maharashtra State
- Statement of Marks (H.S.C) 2. Photocopies.
- School leaving certificate 2. Photocopies.
- Eligibility Form
- Two Passports size photographs.
- By Students who have passed H.S.C from any other state/board
- L.C./T.C./Migration Certificate 2. Photocopies
- Passing Certificate 2. Photocopies
- Attendance Certificate 2. Photocopies